- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The VX7 Pro scooter is now by far the best entry level Pro scooter money can buy; weight range: 36-100kg (80 – 220 lbs), designed for 6 years and up
- Bars: 21″ w x 23″ H 4031 Japanese chromyl powder coated upsweep Fluted
- Deck: integrated 19.5″ L x 4″ w 6061 T4 & T6 heat treated & Fluted with 3 degree concave
- Fork: thread less 6061 3D forged alloy M1 120mm IHC
- Wheels: 100mm MGP 88a anodized alloy Cores with high Rebound PU
As far as an entry level Pro Scooter goes, you can’t do any better than the VX7 Pro Scooter! This year Madd Gear continued to improve the MGP Pro model and increased the one piece bars to 22.75” High by 21” Wide and made them oversized in line with rider preference and brought back the deck fade finish. The VX7 Pro features high quality MGP components including 130mm TPR Grind Grips with strong Nylon Bar-Ends, 4031 Japanese Chromoly Upsweep Fluted T-Bars, MFX integrated Headset, 120mm Threadless MADD GEAR HIC Fork, 100mm 88A Alloy Core Wheels with High Rebound PU, K-2 ABEC-9 Bearings and MGP Composite Blitz Brake. The MGP VX7 Pro deck continues to evolve increasing strength and eliminating weight using the highest quality 6061 T4 and T6 Heat Treated alloy in a 4” wide by 19.5 long internally fluted deck with a 3 degree concave. The VX7 Pro is the highest spec and best pro model we’ve carried!