- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The VX7 Team scooter is the complete package and ultimate setup for the rider ready to step it up, now complete with an alloy fork
- Bars: 23″ w x 24″ H 4031 Japanese chromyl oversized upsweep DDAM chrome plated bar
- Deck: integrated 20″ L x 4.5″ w integrated 6061 T4 & T6 heat treated & Fluted with 3 degree concave
- Fork: Thread less 3D forged 6061 alloy M3 fork with cutout
- Wheels: 110mm MGP 88a anodized Filth alloy Cores with high Rebound PU
The VX7 Team Edition has always been Madd gears best “bang for your buck” model and this year is no different. With a 4.5” wide concave deck, MADD GEAR HIC compression and 110mm alloy core wheels coming standard they have gone one better and chrome plated the bars, switched the wheels for the cold-forged Filth cores with new K-2 ABEC 9 bearings and even upgraded to anodized finish on the decks. The MGP VX7 Team deck continues to evolve increasing strength and eliminating weight using the highest quality 6061 T4 and T6 Heat Treated alloy in a 4.5” wide internally fluted deck with a 3 degree concave. The signature MGP downtube is robotic welded to the extruded deck base. Hands down the best spec at this price point!