- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Safety: This Hoverboard cart is low to the ground and the hand break is super easy even for kids. so there is no fear of falling. It rides smoothly over rough surfaces, roads and bumps are much easier to handle and user has much better control over the hoverboard.
- Compatible: Kart seems to be compatible for any hoverboard. it straps on the board with velcro strapes. very easy to assemble. adjustable for different heights. comfortable and adjustable Seat, footrest is completely adjustable along its length.
- Operation: Easy to put on and take off. no wheels on the back of hoverkart, attache to the hover board. the handles are used to move or stop the board. push down and is goes forward. pull up and it slows down or stops.
- Reliable: The classic ride was made of steel and very sturdy,durable and quiet. come with extensions, allow use for 13 years old or more kids. max weight of 200 lbs. 1 year warranty! US local customer service, welcome to contact us via Email:[email protected] or Tel:866-989-9870.
- Fun: It turns the hoverboard into an extremely fun HoverKart, safer and usable toy. having a great time with this. we’d like to suggest kids should use all protection gear like helmets and knee and elbow pads.
Max Sizes: 35x24x16 inches
Min sizes: 31x24x12 inches
Adjustable distance for Length: 4 inches
Adjustable distance for height: 4 inches
Max load:200 lbs
User age:13 years old
Carton sizes: 21x7x17 inches
G.w: 15 lbs
N.w: 13 lbs
1) Loosen the Back Rest Adjustment Knob on the back of the Seat Frame Assembly. Insert the backrest as shown and tighten adjustment knob to secure in place. You can make height adjustments to the backrest using this nob as well.
2) Using the included Allen wrench, remove the nut and washer from both sides of the Seat Frame Assembly. Insert the Handle Assembly on each side, ensuring that the handles are facing forward, and replace the screw and washer as shown.
3) Loosen the Leg Frame Adjustment Knob, and insert the Front Wheel Assembly as shown. You can make length adjustments to accommodate different sized riders using this nob.
4) Adjust the clamps on the handle bar assembly to better fit your scooter if needed. Simply loosen the two hex nuts using the included Allen wrench, slide the clamps to fit, and re-tighten hex nuts. The clamps can be adjusted to fit scooters with 6.5-10 wheels.
5) The MK1 is fully assembled and ready to be attached to your self-balancing scooter. Simply use the included Velcro straps to fasten your self-balancing scooter to the kart as shown.