- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY – The Chilli Riders Choice Zero Complete Scooter is 32.5 inches tall, weighs roughly 8 pounds, and is designed for the beginner and intermediate rider (ages 6 and up). Our scooters come partially assembled; Use the provided tool to attach the handlebars and clamp in under 5 minutes.
- ULTRA LIGHT DECK – The Chilli Pro Scooter comes fitted with a deck crafted of strong, lightweight 7005 Aluminum. The Deck of the Zero complete scooter measures 52.07 cm long by 12.7 cm wide (20.5 inches by 5 inches) and includes a flex brake.
- COMFORT HANDLES – Our freestyle scooter comes with a super strong oversized 4130 Chromoly steel T-Bar. The classic T handlebars are 67.31 cm tall by 59.69 cm wide (26.5 x 23.5 inches) and equipped with comfortable rubberized grips so you can shred for hours without getting blisters.
- FORK AND CLAMP – This Zero stunt scooter is ready to throw tricks. Due to it’s freshly upgraded CNC 7005 aluminum fork and oversized 3-bolt clamp, this scooter will not let you down.
- WICKED FAST – The Reaper complete scooter from Chilli rides on a SCS compression system and comes with 120mm pure urethane wheels, featuring ABEC 9 bearings, reinforced by an aluminum alloy core. Nothing is stopping you from tearing up the skatepark or BMX track at top speeds.
WHO CAN RIDE
The Chilli Riders Choice Zero Complete was crafted for beginner and intermediate riders ages 6 and up (weight limit is 220 lbs). The 32.5-inch height and roughly 8-pound weight allows riders to handle the scooter with ease.
5 MINUTE ASSEMBLY
Assembly is quick and easy! Use the provided tool to secure the clamp on the handlebars to the neck of the scooter.
Our ultra-durable Zero scooter is made of a super lightweight 7005 Aluminum, so your performance won’t suffer. You won’t be shopping for a replacement anytime soon.
We selected a SCS Compression system for the Chilli stunt scooter because it’s lightweight and adjustable. The SCS system is accompanied by an upgraded solid 7005 Aluminum CNC Fork.
WHEELS AND BEARINGS
It doesn’t matter whether you’re out on the street or at the skate park, the 120mm wheels provide a superior ride. The combination of ABEC 9 bearings and pure urethane wheels make it easy to shred the park.
Constantly worrying about your handlebars flying out of the base of your scooter is not the way you want to spend your day at the park. We fitted our complete scooter with a newly upgraded oversized 3-bolt clamp (made of tough 7005 Aluminum).
The classic T-Bar handles are crafted from Chromoly steel for durability. The oversized handlebars are comfortable and include a set of rubberized grips. You can ride for hours without developing painful blisters.