- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PATENTED FOLDING MECHANISM: that locks the handlebars to the rear brake for easy carrying. LOCK THE HANDBRAKE: to ensure scooter does not roll away when leaned up against the wall. OR EASILY PUT DOWN: the kick stand that holds the scooter upright in the riding position
- EXTRA WIDE DECK: at 5.5″ wide and 3″ from the ground. TWO BRAKES: one with pull lever on the handlebars and and extra long rear brake
- RIGID EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME: creates a solid base for adult riders, new and advanced. MUDGUARDS: to protect against splashes
- HANDLEBARS: fixed at 35.5″ high to accomodate riders of all sizes (handlebars 38.75″ from the ground). FLEXIBLE HANDLEBAR GRIPS: with dual-injection material for more comfort and resistance
- LARGE 180 mm WHEELS: made of high rebound and high quality PU with nylon cores, mounted on ABEC 7 bearings
This new addition to the Globber family allows use of a full size scooter for both every day commuters and weekend travelers. The easy to transport One Second Kick Folding mechanism allows for storage in even the tightest of spaces. Kick or press the patented folding system to fold the handlebars down then press the handlebars against the long rear brake to connect and secure the scooter in the folded position. Lock the handbrake to ensure the scooter does not roll away when leaned up against the wall. You no longer have to carry it thanks to its trolley mode feature easy parking-storage option (with brake) thanks to its wheel locking feature, it can be stored vertically. The rigidity of extruded aluminum creates a solid base for riders new and advanced. Wide and low to the ground to resist against wear from intensive daily use.
– Kick stand that holds the scooter upright in the riding position
– Handlebars are fixed at 35.5″ high off the deck, to accomodate riders of all sizes (handlebars are 38.75″ from the ground)
– A wide, 19″ long curved handlebar is adapted for daily use provides real comfort
– Flexible, dual-injection material for more comfort and resistance
– A lever on the handlebar engages a front brake for extra safety.
– A long rear brake covers the entire rear wheel for extra braking needed in an urban setting
– Deck is 5.5″ wide and low (3″) to the ground to resist against wear from intensive daily use.
– Large 180 mm wheels made of high rebound,high quality polyurethane roll over sidewalk cracks and bumps smoothly
– ABEC 7 bearings provide a lasting and smooth roll
– Reinforced Double Clamp for safety
– Mudguards protect clothes against splashes
– Weight Rated Up to 220lbs