- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAFE LEARNING KICK SCOOTER – the perfect scooter to help 2 to 5 years kids to keep balance. Oxelo has developed a PATENTED STEERING SYSTEM that turns the front wheels whilst simultaneously tilting the deck at the right angle, so that the scooter goes in the right direction. ABEC 1 Bearings
- 4.9″ RUBBER WHEELS – EASY TO RIDE – the 3 rubber wheels kids kick scooter wheelbase and wheel angle will give children aged 2 and up confidence. Two wheels in front for stable steering. Fun, smooth and easy riding. 4.9″ rubber front wheels and 3.9″ rubber back wheel
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR – can be adjusted to suit your child’s age. Handlebar height (lower position): 17. 7 in (from the deck). Handlebar height (higher position): 23. 2 in (from the deck)
- FOLDABLE COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT – The handlebar is attached and removed very fast, in seconds, and fixed underneath the deck with a rubber strap. This makes the B1 compact and less bulky for when you want to transport or store it at home or in the car. LIGHTWEIGHT – Only 3.30 lbs so that children can get around easily, as well as for when parents have to carry it.
- KIDS WILL RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE – children can learn to ride a scooter and do turns safely with this easy and solid kick scooter. Children max. weight 44 lb. (20 kg)
EUROPEAN INNOVATION AWARD WINNING OXELO B1 The perfect 3 wheels kick scooter for kids to help 2 to 5 years kids to keep balance thanks to the two wheels in front for stable steering. Max weight 44 lb. It has an adjustable height bar. Oxelo has developed a patented steering system that turns the front wheels whilst simultaneously tilting the deck at the right angle, so that the scooter goes in the right direction. – glide performance: pu rubber wheels and abec 1 bearings with great glide performance for children from the age of 2, without scaring children by being too fast. Oxelo b1 scooter awarded innovation of the year. The perfect size to make children completely at ease. EASY TO ATTACH: There are 5 screws for quickly attaching the coloured shell to the frame. Shell that can be used whenever you feel like jazzing up your B1 scooter, or even to give it a new lease of life to pass it down to your little brother or sister! Deck length: 30 cm Deck width: 10.5 cm Deck height: 5 cm Front wheel diameter: 125 mm Rear wheel diameter: 100 mm Handlebar height (lower position): 45 cm (from the deck) Handlebar height (higher position): 59 cm (from the deck) Total length: 56 cm Wheelbase: 26 cm Warning: always wear protective equipment (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads) when scootering. Not suitable for adults or for doing stunts. Children max. 44 lb (20 kg). This scooter complies with the European Standard for scooters EN 71