- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Certified helmet for skateboarding, bicycling, and a broad range of action sports with timeless skate style
- Stiff EPS foam liner provides; tough ABS shell
- 11 large vent openings to help keep your head cool during intense use; comfortable interior padding
- Easily adjustable soft nylon webbed straps; durable stainless steel rivets
- Complies with CPSC standards for biking and ASTM standards for skateboarding; also AS/NZS and CE certified
Steve Caballero is a godfather to modern skateboarding and the originator of the Caballerial. When he set the world record for highest air achieved on a half-pipe in 1987, a record that he held for ten years, Pro-Tec had his dome covered then, and still does to this day. Cab is a father, husband, and is still absolutely killing it on his skateboard. The famous Caballero artwork that features on the back of this helmet was also featured on his first pro board for Powell Peralta Skateboards in 1980 and drawn by the legendary skateboard artist, V.C. Johnson AKA, VCJ. Caballero skates nothing but the best, and Pro-Tec is proud to have Cabbie as the longest Pro-Tec team member on the roster, 37 years and counting! “I wear Pro-Tec because they have been the number one helmet company since I started skateboarding back in the late 70’s.” Steve Caballero Proven protection, proven style. The Classic Certified Helmet features Pro-Tec’s most durable outer high impact absorbing ABS shell, 11 open vents and an EPS foam liner with compression moulded padding. The Classic Certified Helmet is equipped with EPS foam which is CE / CPSC certified for skateboarding, cycling and roller skating.