- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mighty Max 24 Volts 5 Amp charger with 3 pin XLR connector
- Enhanced charging method that avoids the battery from over charging
- Provides short circuit protection to ensure a full charged battery
- Charges both Sealed Lead Acid and Gel Cell batteries
- Charge Percentage LED indicator
The Mighty Max automatic smart wheelchair battery charger comes with the round 3 pin XLR connector. The Mighty Max Charger provides an enhanced charging method that will not damage your batteries when left connected. Mighty Max 24V 5A charger also provides a short circuit protection, enabling the product to charge safely in most environments. Mighty Max 24V 5A charges 24V lead acid and Gel cell type Batteries. Most common use with the following wheelchairs: Invacare, Pride Mobility, Hoveround, Freedom, DDC, Shoprider, E-Scooter Electra, Frank Mobility, Merits Health Products, Theradyne and many more.
Features;Mighty Max 24 Volt 5 Amp charger with 3 pin XLR connector Short Circuit protection to ensure a full charged batteryEnhanced charging method to ensure the battery does not over chargeCharges both SLA and GEL Cell batteriesColor LED Status Indication to show the operation of the charging progress
Specifications;AC Input: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 1.5A-0.7ADC Output: 24V Rated (28.9V Max.), 5A Max.Operating Temperature: 0 C – 40 C (30F – 104F)
Indicator Functions;Blue: Power source okay Red On: Charging (0% ~ 89%)Green On: Charging (90% ~ 99%)Green Off: Fully Charged (100%)
Genuine Mighty Max battery Product