- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Certified helmet for skateboarding, bicycling, and a broad range of action sports with timeless skate style
- Stiff EPS foam liner provides; tough ABS shell
- 11 large vent openings to help keep your head cool during intense use; comfortable interior padding
- Easily adjustable soft nylon webbed straps; durable stainless steel rivets
- Complies with CPSC standards for biking and ASTM standards for skateboarding; also AS/NZS and CE certified
Built for rigorous skateboarding and biking, the CPSC-certified Classic helmet from PROTEC Original is equipped with an EPS foam liner for protection while attacking skateparks, halfpipes, or even your backyard pool. The CPSC-certified Classic features a tough ABS helmet exterior shell that’s complemented by a stiff EPS foam liner. It also includes 11 large vent openings to help keep your head cool during intense use, soft nylon webbed straps that are easy to adjust, comfortable interior padding, and stainless steel rivets. This CPSC-certified Classic helmet meets CPSC, ASTM, CE, and AS/NZS certifications. Designed for skateboarding, bicycling, and a broad range of action sports. Founded in 1973, PROTEC Original continues to deliver the very best in modern protective equipment with a broad range of impact technology for a variety of action sports — skateboarding, snow sports, bicycling, water sports, and more.