- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- fits standard outer diameter bars ONLY with NO SLIT only
- Made from 6061 series aluminum
- 3 inches tall
- raises bars approximately 1.5 – 2 inches
- Includes SCS clamp with 4 bolts, compression cap, compression bolt/starnut
The Proto Matt McKeen Lightbringer Baby SCS is a standard SCS clamp and can only be used with standard outer diameter bars. The bottom half of the Baby SCS compresses your forks and the top half compresses your bars, making it one of the most effective scooter compression systems. When using an SCS clamp, keep in mind that the SCS clamp can only be used with scooter bars without a slit and that the SCS will raise your bars 1.5 to 2 inches, depending on whether you purchase small or large SCS. At Smokin Scooters, we find that the SCS clamp is the most effective type of compression on the market. Because an SCS clamp compresses the forks and bars separately, it works better than other types of compression, such as ICS or HIC. SCS compression will provide much better bar compression than a clamp, which has to compress the bars and the forks at the same time, often yielding bar wobble over time. We have never had to tighten an SCS that we put on a customers scooter.