- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WONDERFUL BEGINNERS SCOOTER: Loved by kids and trusted by moms, Yoleo was designed to give young children who are only starting to scoot a smooth, safe and fun ride. It is the combination of safety, modern features and sturdy construction that makes our scooters so popular among parents and kids
- SMOOTHEST & QUIETEST RIDE: The 3-wheel, self-balancing scooter provides a quiet and smooth ride while offering the necessary stability and support for your smaller kids or toddlers. It features PU flashing wheels that light up in colors when in motion and the front tires are quite big, so it runs smoothly even on surfaces that are uneven & bumpy
- EXTRA WIDE DECK FOR STABILITY: The scooter is equipped with a low-to-the-ground, grippy and extra wide deck that is large enough to fit both feet. It uses the LEAN-TO-STEER technology, which means the scooter is controlled by leaning rather than turning the steering wheel, this design helps your child develop balance skills, coordination and more
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION DESIGNED TO LAST: We know what scooter kids can be like and therefore our three-wheeled scooter was designed to withstand use and abuse of children. It is comprised of aluminum alloy, and sturdy stainless-steel parts. The breaks are extremely reliable and made of highly durable stainless-steel ABS
- Warranty-We offer 1-Year Waranty and excellant customer service,which makes your purchase absolutely risk-free and you can enjoy its quality and durability
Yoleo Kick Scooter
The Yoleo kick scooter is designed for elementary school-age kids aged 3-12. The adjustable T-bar accommodates little kids as they grow.
Recommended Age: 3 to 12
Adjustable Height: 28.74，31.89，35.04 inch(3 Levels)
Max Capacity: 110 lb(60 kg)
Front wheel diameter:4.72 inch
Back wheel diameter:3.15 inch
Net Weight: 5.07 lb(2.3 kg)
Assemble & Folding Note:
1.Insert the rod and ensure that the rod cannot be pulled out without pressing the button;
2.Put down the protective cover.
1.Open the protective cover;
2.Hold down the red button and pull the rod up;
3.Pull the lever upwards untill the lever is separated from the pedal.