- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Increases possibilities in cooperative or competitive scooter play
- Create a ‘team board’ from individual boards in seconds
- Provides calming benefits for a sensory diet.
- Connect 2 boards for ‘pair’ movement, or 12 boards for ‘centipede’ challenges
- Communication and interrelated movements are necessary to successfully propel the group forward, backward, sideways, or from a pivot point
Scooter Boards that Encourage Cooperative Play
The Connect-A-Scooter is a breakthrough in scooter board design that creates endless possibilities for cooperative or competitive scooter play. It’s now possible to create a ‘team scooter board’ by combining individual boards in seconds! Patented “tongue & groove” channels snuggly connect scooters together. Simply overlap the channel of one scooter with the tongue end of another and press down…the scooter boards are instantly locked together until they are intentionally pulled apart.
When connected, communication and interrelated movements are now necessary to successfully propel the group forward, backward, sideways, or from a pivot point. Scooter boards are great for motor planning and balance development, as well as for strengthening muscles in the core and extremities. Connect 2 boards for ‘pair’ movement, or up to 12 boards for ‘centipede’ challenges. High-impact plastic board platforms are unconditionally guaranteed for 10 years. Holds up to 250 lbs. Age 5+.